Sunday 10 March 2013

Letter H winner and Wall of fame

Hi everyone, 
Lots of entries again I am glad to say, wonderful time spent going through all the blogs (even if I am a bit late doing so, I still went and looked at them all). 
Thank you for participating week after week, it's turning out to be a fantastic challenge thanks to you all. 

So the winner for this week. I have asked my daughter to pick a number between 0 and 73 (without looking at the screen), and she picked 42, soooooo.... 


you are the winner of the £ 20 voucher
Congratulations. 
Please get in touch so I have your email to send you the code. 


Now, for the Walloffamers... 


Dawn

 Chris

 Christelle Az

 Susan

 Colleen

If you are listed above either because you won the voucher or because you are on the WALL OF FAME, get in touch and I'll send you a little logo or blinkie to add to your blog ;-)



See you tomorrow





15 comments:

  1. Congratulations everyone-all well deserved winners.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you very much for choosing number 42 and well done to everyone on the wall of fame, what a talented group. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats everyone, you are all so very creative. Love the pop up house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done all you winners and wall of famers - fabulous projects all round! MMx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats everyone ! Happy to see the page of my friend Christelle here !! But all the winning pages are really beautiful and even fantastic... well done ! Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations everyone. Well deserved! fabulous projects ! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all of the well deserved winners! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really happy to see my page oh the hours theme. It's really gratifying to be next major participants. It is very encouraging to continue to participate, what I would do anyway
    Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for including my page on the Wall of Fame! I was very excited to see it there. I'm enjoying the challenge and seeing the beautiful pages everyone creates!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats everyone!! all projects are fabulous! bizz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Félicitations à toutes les gagnantes et surtout à toi Chris Az.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Tracey!
    Waow! I'm so happy to have my page on the Wall of Fame. Thank you!
    Love this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations everyone great pages

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  14. What beautiful works !!!!

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.