Sunday 21 August 2016

Alpha/Dictionary Challenge 2016



Good Morning to you all,

Hello fellow crafters, how are we all?
Been lovely here today, raining and blowing a
gale, blown all my potted trees in the garden 
over several times.  Have left them lying down
now....just not worth keep picking them up.
Stupid weather....it's supposed to be summer
but have you noticed the evenings are getting
darker earlier, by 9.00 pm now.
Autumn is nearly here....

Well anyway it is Sunday and it is 
Challenge Day!!
This time it is the new letter for
our Alpha/Dictionary Challenge....
what will it be.....

As usual the DT have had their say
and our new letter will be....

H

for a 'hundred' pesky dragonflies
nah....just kidding, no dragonflies
to be included!!

Karen has added to her tray with another
beautiful project...





So don't forget, you have two weeks for
as many entries as you like via the 
link.  If you can't use the link, email
your pics to me at 
janecraftbarn@gmail.com
and I will add them for you.  I probably
won't be doing the blog by then but
I will send them on.  The link will close
at midnight on 4th September.
The winner will be picked by Random 
Generator and announced on Tuesday
6th September.  A £10 voucher will
be the prize!
Your project must be something 
beginning with the word H and also
include either the Dictionary definition
or a definition made up by yourself.

Good Luck everyone!

I'll be back on Tuesday with our latest 
winner.

Jane x





3 comments:

  1. I had fun with this one Jane. I know you said we don't need to include a dragonfly but once you read where my inspiration came from you will see why my AJ piece just HAD to have one ;0) Enjoy the bank holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think the cut off time is wrong - it is Sunday the 4th September and the cut off time is saying another 7 days and yet in the info above it is 4th Sept midnight :)

    Just got in I thought another entry

    Crafty hugs Pen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did this Pen so I'll have a look and see what I've done!!
      Thank you, for pointing it out.
      Jane x

      Delete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.