Monday 1 August 2016

Link is back with problems....




Aaaaghhhh,

Where is the wine?
I need wine.....gallons of it!!!

Ok, the link is back but of course not
without problems....
I think what has happened is
the expired link for the 
Alpha/Dictionary Challenge has expired 
and I have replaced it with a new one.
That has meant that the pics already
uploaded have gone.  With a new link the
numbers would have been duplicated.
My question is... can those of you who
had already uploaded their pics,
do it again on the new link....or is that not 
possible?  I may be able to go into the
link dashboard and see what is there.

Answers not on a postcard, would be
great!! Ha ha!!

Jane x 

5 comments:

  1. I've linked mine again and it seems to be working for now. Technology is a beautiful thing...when it works!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sorting this Jane...I hope to link up soon...just need to get my post written! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dreaming of a white christmas. And if we run out of white we'll drink the red. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea!! Ha ha!!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.