Sunday 14 August 2016

Two Weekly Challenge



Helloooo,


Sunday is here again and how are 
we all?
Hope you are all good!

Just to let you know that the blog will
be back to normal soon and 
I have to tell you that someone else will
be taking over from me.  I'm sure it 
will carry on running as it has been,
obviously with more posts again and
the Challenges will remain the same.
I just need a bit of time to crack on with 
my own projects and I'm sure you must
realise that to get the blog running
smoothly can take a fair a bit of time!
So that will be happening in a few weeks 
but until then you are stuck with me!!
Ha ha!!  Aha, just realised that will mean no 
more pesky dragonflies included in the 
challenges to annoy you!!
You won't be sorry to see them go!

So what shall we have for our new 
Challenge?

Well as I look out the window at the moment
I can see a lovely blue sky, so I'm going to say

Blue or Blues

 Your project must include the colour blue
or shades of blue.  I'm sure that 
shouldn't be too difficult for you 
brilliant challengers!!

As usual you have two weeks for as many
entries as you like.  Entry via the link 
where possible but if you can't use the 
link then send your pics to me at 
janecraftbarn@gmail.com
and I will add them for you.
The link will close at midnight on 
Sunday 28th August.
The winner will receive a £10 voucher 
to spend on the website and will be 
announced on Tuesday 30th August.

Good luck everyone and have fun!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Jane x




12 comments:

  1. Well, I'd have pesky dragonflies if it meant having your cheerful self on the blog! You've been ace Jane and will be sorely missed. I do understand you wanting to do other things, it is a lot of admin... I wish you the best for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane, sorry to hear you are leaving the blog. It's fun exchanging banter with you. I am sure you will still be lurking around though. You have done a great job. Most people probably don't realise how much work is involved behind the scenes and how difficult it is to think up new themes each week. Thanks for keeping us entertained and thanks for picking blue! I love blue. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to read you will be stepping down but wishing you success in future ventures and looking forward to meeting the person who will be stepping in where you leave off

    All the best

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a real shame Jane. I love your cheerful posts but yes blogging takes up a lot of time doesn't it. Great new theme. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sad to hear that you will be moving on Jane, we will miss your bubbly self around here although I'm sure our paths may cross in blog-land again! All the best with the future. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will be missed and sorry to hear you are stepping down. Love your posts and those wee dragonflies kept on popping up. Good luck and look forward to hearing from you again. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear you're stepping down, but I'm sure running the blog takes so much more time than any of us realise. Good luck with your projects and enjoy the extra time you have to yourself. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to read that we only may enjoy your blogpostwritting for a little while...thanks for making it so funny and good to read them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dragonflies! What's not to love! Great theme and have fun with whatever you do next.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey we all love dragonflies! Sorry to hear you are going but if it affecting and taking your time away from crafting or business it's better for you so I wanted to say thank you for making these fun challenges and for all your hard work too and I wish you the best of success in whatever you do next Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. We will miss you but understand you need to do other things. Thank you for all you have done for us and good luck with what you do next! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry to here you're passing on the reins but understand you need the time too do all your other things. Just managed to get here with a few hours to spare (again!) xx

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.