Wednesday 31 August 2016

Welcome to our new Blog Manager

Hi Folks

As you all know Jane has bucket loads going on in her life right now and she has been struggling (albeit valiantly and brilliantly) to fulfill all the tasks it takes to manage our blog, and has decided to hand over the mantle.  I know that she is sad to hand over and that she will miss the contact she has with you all, but I do expect her to pop up now and then!  I want to thank Jane for being so good and staying on to ensure a proper hand over, you have been amazing and I am so proud and grateful to call you friend.

The good news is that we have someone fabulous to take over as Blog Manager. Many of you will already know her as she has been a long term crafter and customer of The Craft Barn and it is...... drumroll please........Mickie Sutcliffe. For those who don't know her, here is a little Bio for you.


"I have been going to The Craft Bran for supplies and classes for many years so some of you will already know me.  However, for those who don’t my main interests are stamping, exploring different mediums, home decor and making books.  When I’m not crafting I am painting, to the extent that there is an overlap developing which I think we might have to call mixed media ;0)" 

So that you can put a face to the name here is a picture of Mickie and some other regulars at one of our recent classes.  Mickie is on the far left of the back row as you look at the photo - the red circle may be a bit of a giveaway!!


I know Mickie has some ideas going forward and will be re-establishing the regular project posts shortly and continuing with both challenges.  She will be coming on here to introduce herself to you over the next few days and I know that you will all make her feel welcome as she feels her way into the role.  Please feel free to let her know if there is anything we can do to make the blog better for you.

See you soon

Sandy xx


13 comments:

  1. Welcome Mickie and thanks to Jane - looking forward to seeing how the blog moves forward

    All the best

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Mickie, hope you enjoy your new role. Many thanks to Jane. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks to Jane and a warm welcome to Mickie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Mickie! You do have some big shoes to fill...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Mickie! Jane I hope you stop by from time to time and let us know how you're doing. Thanks for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Mickie! Looking forward to your posts

    Jools x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone for the warm welcome - Craftyfield you are so right I do have some big shoes to fill! Will do my best

    ReplyDelete
  8. A warm welcome Mickie - looking forward to seeing your posts.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hazel, thank you. Feels like walking through treacle at the moment xxx

      Delete
  9. My feet aren't that big ha ha!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Mickie! That is a great photo of the group and some amazing artwork there. Enjoy your new role and I'm looking forward to reading your posts. Wishing you loads of success with this. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia, am honing my posting skills......!

      Delete
  11. Wow, Mickie, I am very happy for you! :-) It is a wonderful team, enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.