Tuesday 27 September 2016

Two Weekly Challenge Winner

Don't Tuesday's come round quick? 

I've no sooner posted the winner of one challenge 
and it is time to do another!  

So who is it going to be this time I wonder?

The challenge was to use something from

Around the House

There were fourteen entries for
this one but I'm afraid there can
only be one winner..........................

All the numbers were given to the
Random Generator, who has chosen.............


Congratulations Maggie!!

Please contact me at

Mickiecraftbarn@gmail.com

so I can send you your prize.

Thank you to all who entered and better 
luck next time

Mickie xx

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Maggie! Enjoy your prize! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooo! Thank you Mr Random Generator for picking my name out of your hat!

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.